SPOT Messenger Map

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 96 Bugaba, PA

Getting through the CR-PA border was a 6-hour ordeal yesterday, due in large part to an hours-long power outage if the entire Customs and Immigration centre just before lunch.

We ended up grabbing a hotel about 30 minutes past the border.



Turns out the place is owned by a fellow who does giant installation contracts for the telcos back in Canada. He's the guy Rogers calla when they want to completely wire a new town with new fibre.





The best part of the $43 per night room was access to laundry. My clothes are clean again!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me -- and the rest of the crew, as well.

Here's the lovely lady, Nilka, responsible for us smelling like humans again.










This morning we leave for Panama City. We'll probably be flying over the Darien Gap and here I'm appealing to you, my Dear Reader, for your support.

I direct your attention to the Donate button in the right-hand side of this page. Anything you can do to help me complete the journey would be most appreciated :)





Location:Panamerican Hwy,La Concepcion,Panama

No comments:

Post a Comment