SPOT Messenger Map

Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome

Hello All,
Glad you could join us on our little adventure. I'll get to the formal introductions a little later, but for now, I'll be your guide while we get ready for our next grand adventure -- riding a motorcycle from Toronto, Canada to Toco, Trinidad.

You may be doubting your recall of world geography right now, but you're right -- there is the small matter of how to ride a bike onto an island. Never fear -- we have a solution.

This is going to be one looooong adventure, so sit tight, subscribe to that RSS feed below? and you'll be updated when we next have some news to report as we go through the planning stage.

Cheers,
Darren


1 comment:

  1. Hello Darren, this is Phenicia your cousin, Kevin from Trinidad daughter. My dad showed me your web site from Toronto to Toco. I think it's so cool that you are making this trip and I would like to congratulate you on your amazing adventures. Keep safe:-)
    P.S. My dad would like to ride with you in Trinidad

    ReplyDelete