SPOT Messenger Map

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 101 - Reunited

Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited
'Cause we're reunited, hey, hey


Today I got my Rebecca back!

Not again!
She was a little bashed up from the flight, but nothing a little banging can't fix..


It's just quite amazing how much we all missed our bikes. It could possibly be considered embarrassing even -- but we don't care. For the duration of this journey, these bikes are almost our entire world.

Maybe that sort of dedication can be transferred to a person when I get back...











Sorted and ready to go...

Tomorrow we buy some new tires..
----


Much thanks to those who have pressed the Donate button. You've helped me a lot. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment