SPOT Messenger Map

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cager for the day

I needed to get out to A Vicious Cycle today to pick up some bike parts, but not having changed my rear tire yet, or fixed the left turn signal (broken during the recent install of the Trax luggage), I didn't want to take my bike all the ay to Kitchener.
So, I became a cager for the day, borrowing my sister's ride.

Eric, the owner took the day off, but luckily for me Teri was on hand to hep me with some advice on Barkbusters. In the end I left with only my Eagle Mike fork brace, a lockset for the Trax, and some other smaller parts I had ordered during the week.

A quick trip down t Dual Sport Plus in Stoney Creek got me the Barkbusters and a kickstand plate.

Coming back to D's afterwards, I got help from her 2 little nephew to install of the farkle.

I was trying to notice any major differences between riding and driving in traffic.
As near as I can tell, traffic sucks equally for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment